Terrifying Discoveries Two Supermassive Black Holes!
#Terrifying #Discoveries #Supermassive
🔔 Subscribe now with all notifications on for more Universe, SpaceX and
The collision of forces has been something that has been the core of many ground-breaking processes in science. Be it the collision of #stars, celestial bodies, the collision of protons and neutrons, and much more. Whenever a collision has taken place between two massive forces, it has always resulted in a new force or body. And Collisions will play yet a part in yet another process, but this time it isn’t going to be between. #atomic particles, but in fact, it does have something to do with celestial bodies. Although these are celestial bodies which we know very little about. The celestial body in question is a black hole.
📺 Watch the entire video for more information!
About The Universe
🎥 Videos about Space, Voyager and All news about space
🎨 Written, voiced and produced by The Universe
🔔 Subscribe now for more Space, Voyager and many more videos
Watch More from The Universe
💼 Business Inquiries and Contact
• For business inquiries, copyright matters or other inquiries please contact us
❓ Copyright Questions
• If you have any copyright questions or issues you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
⚠️ Copyright Disclaimers
• We use images and content in accordance with the YouTube Fair Use copyright guidelines
• Section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Act states: “Notwithstanding the provisions of sections
106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in
copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such
as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom
use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.”
• This video could contain certain copyrighted video clips, pictures, or photographs that were
not specifically authorized to be used by the copyright holder(s), but which we believe in
good faith are protected by federal law and the fair use doctrine for one or more of the
reasons noted above.