#Elon Musk, #SpaceX And The James Webb Telescope!
🔔 Subscribe now with all notifications on for more Elon Musk, SpaceX and Tesla videos!
After all, humanity has been studying the stars since the dawn of time to learn about our origins and what the future holds for us. We were limited by our imaginations when we fantasized about time machines that could show us the past, present, and future all at once, but now we have it: in 2022, mankind will travel 13 billion years back in time without using a
In comparison to its forerunner, the Hubble Space Telescope, the #JamesWebbSpaceTelescope, or JWST, or just Webb, will allow us to grasp the cosmos as it was shortly after the big bang. Webb was envisaged as a next-generation space telescope and was named after NASA pioneer James Webb six years later. #NASA planned to launch the JWST in 2007, which was 14 years distant because of the distance between the new marvel and the Hubble Space Telescope. Because JWST is focused on visible light wavelengths and has a limited range of ultraviolet and infrared wavelengths, NASA prefers to refer to it as a successor to Hubble rather than a replacement. In fact, the cosmic rule credited to Edwin Hubble and others was established by observing that galaxy redshift is proportionate to their distance from Earth, which the Hubble telescope explored to the best of its abilities. Want to know more about it, stay tuned till the end of the video!
📺 Watch the entire video for more information!
About Space Live
🎥 Videos about Elon Musk, SpaceX, Tesla and more
🎨 Written, voiced and produced by Space Live
🔔 Subscribe now for more Elon Musk, SpaceX and Tesla videos
Watch More from Space Live
🟢 Elon Musk News:
🟠 SpaceX News:
🔴 Tesla News:
💼 Business Inquiries and Contact
• For business inquiries, copyright matters or other inquiries please contact us at: email@example.com.
❓ Copyright Questions
• If you have any copyright questions or issues you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
⚠️ Copyright Disclaimers
• We use images and content in accordance with the YouTube Fair Use copyright guidelines
• Section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Act states: “Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.”
• This video could contain certain copyrighted video clips, pictures, or photographs that were not specifically authorized to be used by the copyright holder(s), but which we believe in good faith are protected by federal law and the fair use doctrine for one or more of the reasons noted above.
RGV Aerial Photography:
Huge thanks to all these amazing SpaceX Artists.
You also find their Patreon on their youtube channels. Please support them!